Finally, the Next Generation
Don’t Settle for Just Any Service Desk When You Can Rely on Our Integrated Service Center™
You’ve called a traditional Service Desk before. You probably spoke to someone far away who didn’t know, or care, about your problem. You may have had to call more than once to get your issue resolved. And you likely felt frustrated before your issue was resolved.
Now imagine calling our Integrated Service Center™, a centralized, single-point-of-contact that captures all incidents, combining the next level of IT prowess, process efficiency, and customer service of our Service Desk and the proven, fine-tuned monitoring systems of our Network Operations Center.
At its core is the set of IT Service Management best practices that allow us to boast first-contact and problem resolution rates that make it shockingly quick and easy for you to get back to work.
You’ve tried the rest. Now try the best.
A Next-Level Service Desk That Delivers
- Centralize visibility of information in an IT Service Management System
- Reduced Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) with a single point of contact for incident and problem resolution
- Save extensive costs from not having to fund the salaries and tools capable of delivering 24/7 monitoring, alerting, triaging and resolution services
- Drastically improve the customer experience and overall satisfaction with IT
- Expert technicians empowered with the knowledge and tools to quickly identify the root cause of issues
- Recognize increased uptime and cost savings from taking advantage of proven continuous improvement processes
- Reduce downtime when priority incidents are well-managed from intake to resolution
- Extensive and ever-growing knowledge base of known solutions for quicker remediation of recurring issues
- Eliminate ticket thrashing between service teams with a centralized Service Desk with proven, predefined routing and categorization processes