Proper database implementation makes sure you have a database that grows with your company and provides unique business insights
- Are you looking to minimize duplicate data, reduce or avoid data modification issues, and to simplify queries?
- Eager to get a database that is specifically designed to support your need for speed – for example, it has the best placement of indexes and underlying database objects, such as functions, stored procedures, views or triggers, are all implemented properly?
- Want to make sure that the relationships between the data stored in related database tables remains consistent?
Proper Database Implementation Allows You to Achieve Higher & Higher Levels of Success!
- Full database selection, installation, configuration & set up
- Capacity planning and performance tuning
- Configuration management and security assessments
- Full-time monitoring and problem resolution
- Upgrades and migrations, including cloud migration
- Proactive system health checks
- Backup and DR strategy planning
- NoSQL & open source database migration
- Full database training – we get you up to speed fast!
Our implementation service starts with understanding your needs and assessing your current technology … then we devise the best strategy for implementation so you get the perfect database to grow and prosper
Enterprise Integration has been an integral part of our technical infrastructure. From designing our Microsoft system platform in 2004 to transitioning our servers to a virtual environment in 2012, EI has been there every step of the way. We value our partnership with EI and continue to be impressed by their level of service and expertise.
Annmarie NemethChief Financial Officer,MJW Consolidated, Inc.,
With More Data Being Created Today Than Ever Before, You Need a Database That is Able to Properly Manage That Information & Makes it Easy to Get Business Insight …
Why You Need Our Database Implementation Service
Proven Effective Approach:
We research your business and then implement a database that is designed to help you achieve your business goals. The implementation process is fast and designed to be as non-disruptive to your business as possible.
Knowledgeable & Experienced Staff:
Our highly-trained staff have vast experience with Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Netezza and more database systems. We are also familiar with a variety of commonly-used database models, including: Normalized/Transactional, Dimensional, Data warehouse, Operational data store and Analytical data store.
We are not beholden to a specific database or company. Our only goal is to make sure that you get a database that fully meets your business objectives. You can count on us to implement a custom solution that does just that – and to do it in a way that serves your best interests and allows you to get your database up and running as fast and as smooth as possible.
Better Manage Your Data:
We use implementation best practices and standards to give you a database that optimizes the flow of the data. Your data is stored more effectively and available faster. This allows you to more easily get the business insights you need to grow your business.