Understand your IT Security Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Have you been taking a piecemeal approach to your business’ information security – keeping security in mind as you go but with no clear indication of where you might be vulnerable – either physically or online?
- Do you know how your systems would fair in a cyberattack given the threats they face every day?
- Have you recently conducted upgrades to your infrastructure designed, among other things, to supposedly make your organization more secure?
Conduct a Multi-Pronged Security Risk Assessment with Enterprise Integration
- Give you an accurate, detailed snapshot of your current status
- Customize a comprehensive or targeted assessment to fit your business needs
- Identify threat sources that could pose a risk to your organization
- Determine vulnerabilities in your organization’s infrastructure that could be exploited
- Estimate the severity of the identified threats
- Categorize each potential threat or vulnerability by damage or business impact
- Determine all costs that your organization would incur in the event of a successful attack
- Spell out your security situation in a risk profile
An actionable snapshot of your security situation.
Risk Assessments Save Money
Here’s How They Have Helped Companies Like Yours…
How and where are you vulnerable? Are your security policies inviting exploitation? Is the physical layout of your key hardware such that it could be compromised or prone to damage in a natural disaster?
These are just some of the questions a risk assessment will answer for you. Then, once you know the score, you can move ahead with remediation and mitigation efforts, followed up with a proactive security management solution.
Why You Need Our Security Risk Assessment?
Our CISO Mack Bhatia and his Security Operations, (Sec Ops) team have been at the forefront of cybersecurity for more than six years and are constantly expanding their knowledge as hackers come up with ever-more-innovative ways to penetrate and compromise systems.
In analyzing your systems, we use the same tools the hackers do – except we’re on your side. This allows us to aggressively scan your systems for vulnerabilities and then demonstrate how to remediate them.
We’re adept at translating the often wonky language of cybersecurity into terms your executive team can understand – both in our assessment report and any statement of work that may follow.
By formalizing a review, collecting information regarding your security system’s knowledge base and analyzing the results, a Security Risk Assessment from EI can boost the productivity of IT security and operations.
A Security Risk Assessment has a way of getting your organization on the same page when it comes to your security needs. It helps to open the lines of communication and to break down any barriers that exist between those responsible for making decisions related to the level of security that your organization needs and those that implement the security requirements for applications, controls, data and systems.