Take Advantage of Our System Migration Service
Gain Better Business Value and Keep Up With New Technology with Enterprise Integration’s System Migration Service
- Is your current system no longer performing as expected … or maybe your company has decided to make a change in direction?
- Is there new technology which drives processes faster that is now available?
- Has your old system become deprecated and support is no longer available?
Gain a Competitive Edge with a Successful System Migration
- Get better prepared to meet current and future business demands.
- Lower operating costs.
- Open your business to new revenue sources.
- Enjoy fast, substantial and long-running ROI.
- Old platforms usually require more power, more maintenance and more administrative attention.
- Lower licensing and support cost – most older platforms must be supported by vendors’ extended licensing programs.
- Older platforms can become significant security risks.
- Older platforms may require expertise that new employees don’t have resulting in additional training and a sense of your business being “outdated”.
As your business grows, older technologies are less able to efficiently meet your business’ demands, making your company less competitive and less profitable.
Enterprise Integration has been an integral part of our technical infrastructure. From designing our Microsoft system platform in 2004 to transitioning our servers to a virtual environment in 2012, EI has been there every step of the way. We value our partnership with EI and continue to be impressed by their level of service and expertise.
Annmarie NemethChief Financial Officer,MJW Consolidated, Inc.,