Ransomware attacks are increasing, and too few companies are truly prepared
- Do you have the necessary expertise and experience in house to effectively deal with a ransomware attack?
- Are there potential gaps or vulnerabilities in your security system that could be targeted by ransomware attackers, and do you know where they all are?
- If you’re victimized by a ransomware attack today, how would you respond?
EI’s Ransomware Response Services provides end-to-end response to a ransomware attack
- Immediately reduce IT infrastructure and operational downtime
- Quickly determine a plan for recovery and an appropriate response
- Identify methods of avoiding ransomware payments
- Help with ransomware negotiation (if necessary)
- Reduce and prevent recurrence of similar ransomware attacks
- Minimize potential for company-owned data to be leaked by attackers
- Use of a customized mix of technologies and services to best serve each unique situation, and contain the spread of ransomware
- Identify existing security system gaps and vulnerabilities
- Help with reporting to law enforcement
- Define a short and long-term security plan to reduce business risk
Quickly recover your business and IT operations and stay protected from ransomware attacks
Don’t Just Take It from Us,
Here’s what happy clients are saying about us…
“Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.”
Eric Fake, Director Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
There’s no denying that ransomware is an ever-evolving attack tool that can cost any-sized business significant time and money if successfully deployed. Increases in their frequency and costs seem to occur almost daily, making the threat of ransomware that much more frightening to businesses everywhere. Victimized businesses often have a difficult time determining what the proper recovery steps and decisions should be, and without appropriate ransomware experience and expertise, they can waste precious time going down paths they shouldn’t – or worse yet, not doing anything at all.
Why You Need Our Ransomware Response Services
Peace of Mind:
After a ransomware attack, businesses are often at a loss for answers to the many questions that can arise. EI’s Ransomware Response Services offer guidance and support for how to appropriately bring IT and business operations back, and answer questions about timeline, how to explain the situation to clients, what to tell law enforcement, and more.
EI’s Ransomware Response Services utilize a unique blend of technologies, tools, and services based on each situation, business, infrastructure, IT environment, and other distinctive factors.
EI offers industry-leading cybersecurity and ransomware expertise that allows us to quickly and effectively assess a situation, and take a client from initial response all the way through IT infrastructure and business operations recovery.
Our experience and expertise in the field of ransomware response gives us the opportunity to respond intelligently and immediately to any attack. Even if you’re not an existing client, we can still respond swiftly to ensure a quick recovery to business-as-usual.
Frequently Asked Questions Ransomware Response Services
You Need a Trusted Partner!
A ransomware attack works in part because these attacks make you believe that you have no other choice but to pay up – that it’s the path of least resistance to recovering your infrastructure and operations. Organizations rarely have enough ransomware expertise on staff to provide guidance for alternative solutions, and are left feeling scared and overwhelmed when an attack occurs.
But with Ransomware Response Services from EI, there’s a better way. Armed with extensive experience and subject matter expertise, EI can provide the guidance you need to appropriately respond to a ransomware attack. We’ll outline the steps to your recovery and give you the peace of mind you deserve.