Hardware Refresh or Upgrade?
- Is your organization realizing a cost-effective balance between maintaining existing assets and upgrading to the latest hardware?
- Are you wasting money following a generic 3-5 year refresh cycle that is causing you to get rid of equipment that is still functioning well?
- Are you risking having your IT systems – or even your business itself – grind to a halt due to a reliance on outdated hardware?
Get a Customized Hardware Refresh Strategy That Suits Your IT & Business Needs
- Improve operational performance and minimize risk
- Ensure you avoid dangerous and potentially costly hardware obsolescence
- Enjoy predictable costs for maintaining or modernizing hardware
- More accurately budget for future hardware expenses
- Better balance cost and performance when it comes to your hardware assets
- Increase business continuity and improve disaster recovery by ensuring you have the best hardware operating optimally
- Plan your hardware needs much more accurately so you are not caught off guard with a big expense
- Stay up to date on current and future hardware needs as well as
- Provide a proper hardware refresh workstation assessment
- More accurately weigh the costs of refreshing, upgrading and maintenance
- Gain a much clearer understanding of your business needs in regards to the hardware your business requires to run efficiently
Refresh too early and you are wasting money. Refresh too late and you risk the future profitability of your business.
Don’t Just Take It from Us,
Here’s what satisfied clients are saying about us…
“EI has handled our IT collapse better than we could have imagined. They came into a VERY difficult situation, but because of the great Team at EI we are light years ahead of where we were. They’ve even helped outline a technology plan moving forward! Not having the stress of worrying about day-to-day IT issues allows us to focus on growing our business while all of our end users are 100% satisfied.”
-Ashley Larsen, Customer Service Center Director, Hampton Golf
Be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to your business’s hardware with EI’s Hardware Refresh Service!
Why You Need Our Hardware Refresh Service
Avoid Costly Hardware Failures:
It is vital to have a hardware refresh cycle strategy to avoid hardware failures. We stay on top of the condition of your hardware and make sure that any hardware that needs to be replaced is replaced before it causes downtime.
Improve Hardware Performance:
We monitor how your equipment is running to avoid slow system performance, lower productivity and outages that can severely impact profits.
Lengthen Hardware Lifespan:
Sometimes upgrades and maintenance make more economic sense than a hardware refresh. We make sure that your hardware is handled in the most cost effective way for your business.
Maximize Value of Hardware Assets:
A 3 to 5 year automatic refresh cycle may be costing you money by causing you to get rid of perfectly fine equipment. We customize your refresh cycle so you can maximize the value of your hardware investments.