The difference between an organization prepared to withstand a phishing attack and one at the mercy of the cybercriminal at the other end of a malicious email in Enterprise Integration.
We help train your users by delivering simulated phishing campaigns, first as a baseline test to determine a phish-prone percentage, and then subsequently over time to measure progress – progress that means your organization is safer.
EI Security Experts tailor each phishing campaign based on each client’s unique business to maximize effectiveness based on what your employees are up against each day in the real world.
Are your employees ready?
Need Even More Reasons Why?
- Prevent data breaches
- Avoid costly production downtime
- Gain protection from ransomware, phishing and other types of cyber attacks
- Identify security gaps
- Prevent increased insurance costs
- Avoid reputational damage caused by a security breach
- Save expenses restoring infrastructure after a security incident
- Meet compliance requirements
- Create a culture of security
- Reassure clients of the safety of doing business with you
Email Phishing Campaign Training FAQ
“Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.”
Eric Fake, Director Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier