Manage your security network more effectively with consolidated traffic visibility and correlated threat data
- Do you know that there are new shocking details of yet another major network breach almost daily?
- Are you aware that organized cyber criminals, as well as malicious black-hat hackers, are wreaking havoc on networks large and small the world over?
- Did you know that no organization is immune to cyber-attacks, and that staying one step ahead of cyber criminals is now a priority and essential to the continuing success of a modern business entity?
An expert network security management solution from EI…
- Does not require re-engineering of your core operational processes
- Compliments your current environment
- Helps you carry out business with lightning speed
- Performs and completes tasks faster than traditional solutions
- Lessens and even eliminates human error
- Provides more accurate and reliable outcomes
- Helps you provide a superior customer experience
- Keeps your business environment safe and moving forward 24/7/365
- Minimizes or eliminates costs associated with manual labor
Under EI’s network security management, you inherit a multi-tiered solution.
This is What Our Clients are Saying…
What will you say?
Why You Need Our Network Security Management Service
Human error is responsible for up to 70% of all network malfunctions. Enterprise Integration’s advanced tools, proven process, and certified engineers deliver reliable configuration management solutions, which means network reliability and a partner you can trust.
EI equips network administrators with best-in-class tools that automatically manage and detect changes in your network environment, which means our engineers can diagnose and remediate network and application security issues with lightning speed.
In recent years, the use of mobile devices has become a major threat to corporate IT Security. According to The Trusted Mobility Index, a survey of 4,000 participants from the U.S., U.K., Germany, China and Japan revealed that…
41% of respondents using a personal device for work – are doing so without permission of their employer, and one-third of IT professionals said their company had already experienced a mobile-related security threat.
Frequently Asked Questions About Network Security Management
Get Started with Network Security Management Services that
Can Help You Enhance Your Products and Services
Select How You Want To Get Your
Talk to a rep right now.
Best for immediate assistance.
Schedule a time.
Best for setting up a time based on your availability.