Allow Enterprise Integration to Perform a Vulnerability Assessment To Find the Weaknesses in Your Security and Develop a Plan to Transform Them Into Strengths
- Do you have anyone in your organization dedicated to keeping up with the ever-expanding range of security threats?
- Do you know how those threats translate into the vulnerabilities of your network, servers, wireless devices, operating systems and applications?
- Have you determined how these vulnerabilities could allow intruders access to your confidential business data?
Vulnerability Assessments Take a Comprehensive Look at The Network Security Of Your Entire Organization from End to End
- Give you a current snapshot of your organization’s information security vulnerabilities
- Utilize the industry’s most effective software tools
- Perform an in-depth analysis by our SecOps team
- Provide a full review of your vulnerabilities from our CISO
- Create a plain-English report
- Identify each vulnerability or potential vulnerability and its severity
- Provide a comprehensive statement of work describing how we would help you to remediate and/or mitigate each vulnerability
Now you can utilize the tools commonly employed by hackers to discover your organization’s vulnerabilities, and take advantage of skilled, experienced resources to define ways to address them in order of severity
Don’t Just Take It from Us,
Here’s what satisfied clients are saying about us…
Nowhere is the adage: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” more apt than in the cybersecurity realm.
Successful cyberattacks on your business which compromise sensitive information can cost you millions of dollars in fines on top of the cost to remediate the incident. However significant, those costs would pale in comparison to the long-term damage inflicted upon your reputation, from which any recovery would take years. In fact, according to a recent release from the Securities and Exchange Commission, 60% of small businesses that suffered a cyberattack were unable to recover and were forced to close.
Once this analysis is complete, you can plan your remediation and mitigation strategy.
Why You Need Our Vulnerability Assessment
Since we breathe security here at EI, we have an arsenal of close to 100 tools designed to analyze systems and assess vulnerabilities – some of the same tools the hackers use, except we’re on your side.
EI has been conducting vulnerability assessments for a wide range of clients for several years, and each assessment is personally reviewed by Mack Bhatia, our Chief Information Security Officer.
In his 20+ years in the industry and 7+ specializing in information security, Mack has been widely lauded for his assessment capabilities, including being recognized with America’s Security Leadership Award for 2016 by ISC2.
Mack leads a team of specifically trained security analysts who have the real-world experience required to determine when a potential vulnerability is something that needs to be addressed now before it comes back to bite you later.