Adoption of an expert network redundancy management solution can help ensure your system is correctly set up.
- Did you know hardware failure is the number one reason for network downtime?
- Are you aware that if your network is to be properly managed, and the redundancy component operating without flaws, the key to a seamless and smooth redundancy network lies in the setup?
- How much data and productive time are you losing during a downtime?
Enterprise Integration’s Redundancy Solution Provides a Dramatic Increase in Reliability and Connectivity
- Minimize downtime by managing redundant paths in your network.
- Minimize loss of operational productivity from interruption or outage in your network.
- Keeps your network operating in spite of disruption, thereby avoiding costly losses.
- Provide a dramatic increase in reliability and connectivity in your network.
- Implement exact duplicate systems in key spots throughout your network.
- Implement simple redundancy protocols to ensure reliability.
A fully automated redundancy management solution keeps your network running smoothly 24/7
“Enterprise Integration has been an integral part of our technical infrastructure. From designing our Microsoft system platform in 2004 to transitioning our servers to a virtual environment in 2012, EI has been there every step of the way. We value our partnership with EI and continue to be impressed by their level of service and expertise.”
Annmarie NemethChief Financial Officer,MJW Consolidated, Inc.,
Why You Need Our Network Redundancy Management
For the better part of twenty years, Enterprise Integration has been on the front lines helping organizations of all sizes and industries maintain an computer network that is robust, reliable, and primed to meet the business needs and goals of our clients.
Along with our unmatched base of redundancy knowledge and industry experience, Enterprise Integration’s team of specialists are experts at finding cost savings in the networks we take under our wing.
EI’s tools can even identify and notify you of a potential disruption in your network far in advance of an incident, achieving maximum availability and optimum performance in your network. In essence, you inherit a redundancy system that functions as an early warning system that is based on relevant, defined threshold values.
EI’s network redundancy system injects an integrated and automated network status solution into your company’s IT strategy, giving you an ability to uncover potential dangers to your network at an early stage. This allows you to react to a problem, and take proactive measures to prevent problems before they occur.
Is Network Redundancy Management right for you?
When examining your organization from the top on down, it becomes clear that when you equip your staff with the proper tools that empowers them with the ability to deliver the results you want and need, it’s only logical they be equipped for success.
You can rest assured that when you engage EI’s next-generation redundancy solution, you are positioning your business so it can remain competitive, and thrive well into the future.