Upgrade Your Security Operations Center While Reducing Cost & Threats
- Does your IT department have time to keep up with the deluge of data pouring in regarding security events generated by the numerous tools your company utilizes every day?
- Has your business been impacted because you didn’t have the manpower to correlate events and detect patterns of suspicious behavior prior to an attack?
- What if you had the resources of a security operations center focused on your organization – one armed with the latest in threat intelligence capabilities and staffed by acclaimed experts – without paying the exorbitant cost to create one yourself?
Deploy a Managed SOC from Enterprise Integration, and You’ll Be Able To:
- Centralize all your security event data in one place
- Correlate data from access control, firewall, antivirus, antimalware and other security-related applications
- Utilize cutting-edge AI tools and threat intelligence databases
- Identify problematic patterns and blacklist suspicious addresses
- Remediate potential vulnerabilities before they become vehicles for attack
- Keep updated through a weekly review of suspicious events with EI’s SecOps team
- Detect active threats
- Respond to threats before they can compromise data or penetrate critical systems
The benefits of a security operations center remain out of reach for most
Deploy a Managed SOC from EI and achieve peace of mind without high startup costs and overhead.
A Managed SOC Can Save Your IT Department Hundreds of Security-Centric Man Hours
Learn How Companies Like Yours Have Successfully Integrated a SOC To Save Money and Optimize Headcount Over The Long Term
Enterprise Integration has been an integral part of our technical infrastructure. From designing our Microsoft system platform in 2004 to transitioning our servers to a virtual environment in 2012, EI has been there every step of the way. We value our partnership with EI and continue to be impressed by their level of service and expertise.
Annmarie NemethChief Financial Officer, MJW Consolidated, Inc.
Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.
Eric FakeDirector Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
Without a lot of direction from CSX, EI drives efficiency into our operations. EI keeps improving and looking for better ways, tools and products to help us. Working with EI has totally changed the way we support end users.
IT LeadershipCSX Technology
Attacks are increasing, regulations are becoming more cumbersome and you have limited resources for information security.
Short of impractical resource reallocation or the unrealistic hiring of a CISO and an entire SOC staff, it can seem like there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.
EI employs widely-proven tools and AI algorithms to correlate security events and display only those that fall outside of typical user patterns.
You’ll find it’s a whole lot easier to keep up with security events when every event in every security application across your entire organization is broken down for you in one location rather than several.
Your security status is monitored 24x7x365 by our security experts.
Our threat intelligence assessment takes advantage of a plethora of threat databases to keep your systems safe by blacklisting bad-actor IP’s.
Whether you’re in the office or on the other side of the world, our team will keep you fully abreast of any situations that may arise.
If an incident occurs, we’ll bring our most powerful forensic capabilities to bear to analyze any unknown malware and determine mitigation solutions in short order.
Keep Pace with Your Security Events
Beyond a Cybersecurity Solution
As important as it is for an organization to implement a solid cybersecurity solution, it’s just as important, or more, for them to have the ability to identify when those defenses are breached and to respond before catastrophic impact is realized.
A Managed SOC from EI expands your organization’s capacity to monitor, detect and respond to security threats. By concurrently relieving the high costs of hiring an in-house security staff and tackling the inefficient and complex challenges of identifying threats and conducing security incident investigations, a Managed SOC solution from EI can provide you with significant operational and financial benefits.
Get Started With IT Services That
Can Help You Enhance Your Products and Services
Select How You Want To Get Your
Talk to a rep right now.
Best for immediate assistance.
Schedule a time.
Best for setting up a time based on your availability.