Upgrade Your Security Operations Center While Reducing Cost & Threats
- Does your IT department have time to keep up with the deluge of data pouring in regarding security events generated by the numerous tools your company utilizes every day?
- Has your business been impacted because you didn’t have the manpower to correlate events and detect patterns of suspicious behavior prior to an attack?
- What if you had the resources of a security operations center focused on your organization – one armed with the latest in threat intelligence capabilities and staffed by acclaimed experts – without paying the exorbitant cost to create one yourself?
Deploy a Managed SOC from Enterprise Integration, and You’ll Be Able To:
- Centralize all your security event data in one place
- Correlate data from access control, firewall, antivirus, antimalware and other security-related applications
- Utilize cutting-edge AI tools and threat intelligence databases
- Identify problematic patterns and blacklist suspicious addresses
- Remediate potential vulnerabilities before they become vehicles for attack
- Keep updated through a weekly review of suspicious events with EI’s SecOps team
- Detect active threats
- Respond to threats before they can compromise data or penetrate critical systems
The benefits of a security operations center remain out of reach for most
Deploy a Managed SOC from EI and achieve peace of mind without high startup costs and overhead.
A Managed SOC Can Save Your IT Department Hundreds of Security-Centric Man Hours
Learn How Companies Like Yours Have Successfully Integrated a SOC To Save Money and Optimize Headcount Over The Long Term
Attacks are increasing, regulations are becoming more cumbersome and you have limited resources for information security.
Short of impractical resource reallocation or the unrealistic hiring of a CISO and an entire SOC staff, it can seem like there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.
EI employs widely-proven tools and AI algorithms to correlate security events and display only those that fall outside of typical user patterns.
You’ll find it’s a whole lot easier to keep up with security events when every event in every security application across your entire organization is broken down for you in one location rather than several.
Your security status is monitored 24x7x365 by our security experts.
Our threat intelligence assessment takes advantage of a plethora of threat databases to keep your systems safe by blacklisting bad-actor IP’s.
Keep Pace with Your Security Events
Get Started With IT Services That
Can Help You Enhance Your Products and Services
Select How You Want To Get Your
Talk to a rep right now.
Best for immediate assistance.
Schedule a time.
Best for setting up a time based on your availability.