It’s time to engage EI for a thorough physical security assessment.
- Did you know that most security breaches are caused by an insider who has unnecessary, in-person access to company systems?
- Have you ever taken a top-to-bottom, inside and out look at the physical security of your facility?
- Are you sure your physical security is as good as it can get given your organizational culture and any requirements you must adhere to, as well as your security budget?
Is Your Space Secure Against Infiltration Attempts and Natural Disasters?
- Determine whether your current security scheme is adequate for your needs
- Consider your organizational culture and any standards you are required to meet
- Get a feel for your team’s attitude toward security
- Measure your physical security vulnerabilities
- Analyze your day-to-day security processes against productivity drivers
- Identify gaps and weak points that expose your organization to risk
- Identify areas of improvement to help safeguard your assets and strategic information
- Create a plain-English report with comprehensive detail and findings
It’s easy to overlook a seemingly small vulnerability that could be damaging down the line.
Don’t wait until after you suffer a successful attack to shore up your physical security.
Covering Your Physical Vulnerabilities Can Make All The Difference
Here’s How Doing So Has Helped Companies Like Yours
“Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation..”
Eric Fake, Director Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
With the concentration by many organizations on their online vulnerabilities, physical security can often be overlooked. While this is certainly understandable, it could have devastating consequences.
Though cyberattacks tend to make headlines, most security breaches are still caused by an on-premise attacker. It’s much easier to compromise a system when you have physical access to it. Whether the attack comes from a disgruntled employee, a temporary contractor, or a visitor who is unwittingly given unnecessary access, the result is the same and the damage can be severe.
All these questions and many more are answered in a physical security assessment.
Why You Need a Physical Security Assessment
Given the fact that physical vulnerabilities tend to be exploited first and foremost, it’s critical that you don’t overlook this most-travelled route to the potential compromise of your data.
Season and Certified:
In addition to 10+ years’ experience and CISSP and ITIL certifications, our SecOps Team and CISO have a firm grasp of the numerous pitfalls that can afflict an organization’s physical security and the know-how to overcome them.
The team at EI has undertaken dozens if not hundreds of physical security assessments for organizations large and small. Whether this is your first foray into addressing your security or you’ve recently moved and want to secure your new space, you can be confident in EI to perform a rigorous analysis.
Our sec-ops team will be there every step of the way, from your no-obligation initial consultation through our site visit, preliminary analysis, any revisit that may be required, and finally a comprehensive report.
If you elect to proceed with remediation of any physical vulnerabilities we detect, the EI team can do so without damaging your organization’s vibrant culture.