A comprehensive, customized security awareness training program.
- Do you require your employees to undergo security training, and you want to be sure it sticks?
- Are you searching for someone to oversee this training who has made it their life’s work to fortify companies like yours against security threats?
- Do you want to ensure that employees at all levels of your organization are empowered to resist spear phishing, social engineering and other cyberattacks?
EI Security Awareness Training Will:
- Educate your employees on techniques hackers employ to gain access to sensitive information
- Help ensure that your team will be aware of potential security risks within their daily routine
- Utilize innovative memorization techniques
- Conduct hands-on, personalized training
- Furnish larger organizations with customized online training regimes
- Help keep information security on the forefront of the minds of your employees
- Keep pace with organizational or overall IT security environment changes
- Refresh training materials appropriately as necessary
Prevent an innocent mistake from becoming a company-wide nightmare.
Security Awareness Training Can Be an Organization’s Lifesaver
“Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.”
Eric Fake, Director Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
Whether you’re a small institution or a large company, security awareness training is essential to protect your organization against data theft and other serious security breaches.
And since 91% of successful attacks begin with some sort of phishing, teaching your people to recognize and avoid spear-phishing schemes is priority #1 when it comes to such training.
Why Organizations Need Our Security Awareness Training
Each training regimen is customized for your needs and is overseen by our CISO who holds numerous certifications.
From phishing to brute force to social engineering, we’ll make sure your employees know about the most common attacks that could be levied against them and the organization as well as what they can do to make their daily routine that much more secure.
Whether you’re a smaller organization that can most benefit from on-site training or a larger enterprise for which custom online training will be of most value, together we’ll determine your best fit.
We blend education with reinforcement to ensure that what your employees learn about information security will stick in their minds over time and thus security considerations will become part of their everyday procedures.
A Security Awareness Training from EI takes into account any regulations you may be required to meet. If your company falls under GLBA, PCI, HIPAA or Sarbanes-Oxley, you will need some element of awareness training.