IT Problem Resolution Made Quick and Easy So You Can Get Back to Work
- Tired of the communication difficulties that arise when using an overseas network operations center?
- Fed up with dealing with techs that don’t have the skill or knowledge to help you, which leads to you or your customer being bounced from employee to employee to employee?
- Looking for an automated service desk solution that reduces per call costs while dramatically improving customer experience?
A Next-level Network Operations Center
- Reduce the noise from monitoring tools to ensure no critical alert goes unanswered
- Automate system alerts for consistent results
- Create a fully integrated, closed-loop network monitoring and management environment
- Include solutions in the knowledge base for quicker remediation of recurring events
- Provide centralized visibility of information in the IT Service Management System
- Deliver automated self-healing capabilities through EI’s advanced tools
- Monitor the user experience while watching for errors
- Supply EI technicians with the ability to quickly identify the root cause of an end point issue
There’s no longer a need to painfully walk through steps to uncover a solution to your IT issue.
Why You Need the Intergrated Service Center
Get the Right Tools for the Jobs:
Monitoring solutions that claim they have one tool that monitors everything are inefficient and a poor return on investment. ISC delivers the best tool for each unique technology (servers, network, SAN, Endpoint) which is a much more efficient and cost-effective approach.
Tune Out False Alerts:
Being able to tune out false alerts is critical to utilizing a monitoring solution effectively. EI always makes this a priority during implementation.
Centralize ALL Alerts to the Service Desk:
Through use of advanced automation, alerts that are presented to the Service Desk have predefined routing and categorization to eliminate ticket thrashing between service teams and to ensure escalation to the appropriate service team or individual.
ISC includes a continuous improvement process that identifies alerting trends that need problem remediation.
Learn More About ISC & What It Can Do for Your Business
Our ISC has repeatedly been shown to make good sense for small, medium and large-sized businesses from an IT, financial and productivity perspective.
Click on the button below to download our free report and learn much more about Enterprise Integration and our services, including ISC
Frequently Asked Questions About ISC
You need a helping hand!
While the nature of today’s business has come to demand 24×7 uptime and availability, today’s IT departments have come to face unprecedented challenges. In addition to the burdens of day-to-day fixes, patching and upgrades, they’re also combating security threats, satisfying changing certification requirements and sifting through piles of data, along with more critical business initiatives than they can count. They’re stretched thin and trying to provide that support can be overwhelming, inefficient and eventually costly to the organization, either by loss of talent or loss of the would-be revenue used to hire additional staff.
But with EI’s Integrated Service Center, neither is at risk. With ISC, we can help keep your staff focused on your business, while we focus on monitoring your infrastructure. We’ll provide you with the 24×7 coverage you need and the peace of mind you deserve by delivering advanced monitoring and alert capabilities and faster resolution times.