Protect Your Data & Your Business With Effective, Efficient Security Policy Management
- Want to ensure you have a security policy that enables you to identify security weaknesses that are putting sensitive data at risk?
- Do you wish your business had a security policy that would help it meet compliance requirements?
- Would you like to have support for constantly changing policy requirements based on changing threat landscape and changing compliance requirements?
EI’s Security Policy Management Service Allows You to Better Manage Existing Technologies While Maintaining Consistent Security
- Be much better prepared to meet emerging threats
- Be much better prepared to meet compliance requirements
- Enjoy enhanced data protection
- Optimize your organization’s security policies
- Mitigate cyber threats by reducing your attack surface
- Achieve continuous compliance with enterprise and industry regulations
- Boost productivity by minimizing network and application downtime
- Get firewall change automation that improves business agility as well as security and compliance
- Get a single pane of glass view for managing all security policies
Today’s complex IT environment requires businesses to have a central security policy that extends across all platforms if they want to ensure security is aligned with corporate needs!
Don’t Just Take It from Us,
Here’s what happy clients are saying about us…
Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.
Director Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
Why You Need Our Security Policy Management Service
Better Firewall Management:
In most organizations, there are multiple firewall products and multiple firewall vendors. This leads to many firewall and router rules being redundant or obsolete, which in turn can cause security risks to a network. We eliminate the redundancies and put what you need in one policy!
Greater Cloud Visibility:
Most organizations are turning to the cloud to some degree or another. But it can be difficult to track and monitor what’s going on in the cloud. We create a policy that offers the same visibility in the cloud as in your physical networks.
Audit preparation and reporting can be difficult and time consuming. Having a central security policy will simplify preparation and help ensure you remain in compliance over the long run.
An effective security policy must be personalized to meet your specific business needs yet flexible enough to adapt and grow with your business as the way data is accessed and transferred inevitably changes. We make sure you have just such a plan.
With a central security policy that is effectively managed, you’ll gain greater visibility and control of system settings and user activity. Both security and productivity will increase as a result.
Frequently Asked Questions About Security Policy Management
Maintain Consistent Security Across Your Business
Your business and its employees deserve the most effective security – and that starts with a central security policy. At Enterprise Integration, our experts make sure you have the all-encompassing policy you need to ensure consistent, high level security in your organization.
We will develop a customized security policy for your business that stretches across all your platforms and eliminates the conflicts and uncertainty that can arise when there are multiple policies in an organization.
You Gain More Control, Greater Agility & More Efficient Policy Management While Enjoying a Single Pain of Glass View of Your Unified Security Policy Across Platforms!