Cut Migration and Versioning Time, Reduce Costs & Increase Productivity With EI’s Database Management Services!
- Are you looking for proper management that will allow your company to embrace new opportunities in using its data and the insights that it generates?
- Are your current data management processes consuming great deals of time and critical in-house resources?
- How would you like to have database management services that ensure you have fast, easy access to the data you need to serve your customers and grow your business?
Ensure You Are Able to Make the Best Use of Your Data With EI’s Database Management Service
- Needs to upgrade their database management system because the current version is no longer supported
- Needs to migrate data from a newly acquired database management system because they purchased another business entity
- Is experiencing slower backend or database processing response time
- Needs a disaster recovery methodology put in place
- Needs to house their database(s) in a managed environment – off site, in the cloud or in another location other than their current in-house environment
- Has a DBA team that is over worked and non-responsive to the developer demands and business needs
- Has budgetary constraints that require fewer staff and more efficient management of corporate data
Having a DBA consultant from EI is highly economical. Your company has access to effective 24/7 maintenance and support of your business systems.
Don’t Just Take It from Us,
Here’s what happy clients are saying about us…
Enterprise Integration (EI) has been Daniel’s IT solutions provider for the better part of 18 years. WE are very satisfied with the level of customer service and attention to detail they provide, which allows Daniel to concentrate on our core mission. EI always goes above and beyond and sets the standard.
Lesley WellsPresident & CEO, Daniel Kids
Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.
Eric FakeDirector Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
Without a lot of direction from CSX, EI drives efficiency into our operations. EI keeps improving and looking for better ways, tools and products to help us. Working with EI has totally changed the way we support end users.
IT LeadershipCSX Technology
We are living in the era of ‘Big Data.’
Forbes Magazine reports that more data has been created in the past two years than in the entire previous history of the human race.
Why You Need Our Database Management Service
Downtime means lost profits. We prevent costly downtime with proactive care from talented, highly knowledgeable technicians. We provide: full-time monitoring and response; high availability; proactive checks to ensure smooth operation; root-cause analysis; corrective actions; backups and disaster recovery; and capacity planning.
That’s right, we continually optimize your database systems to boost operational performance and efficiency. You can count on us to do all of the following: performance tuning; upgrades; change requests; migrations; updates/patching; migrations; server configuration reviews; and security audits.
You’ll gain a team of experts for your business! We work with a variety of database management systems, including relational, flat file based, hierarchical, network and object oriented database management systems.
Fix Weak Spots:
Our service offers a secure framework along with best practices, ongoing monitoring and security reviews to proactively identify and resolve issues.
We offer transparent processes and up-to-the-minute reporting so you are up-to-date on your data at all times.
Receive Detailed Analytics:
Our status reports include capacity and trend analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions About Database Management
Full-Time Database Management
A completely designed and configured database requires continuous 24/7 monitoring. You can count on us not just to monitor your database but to also perform proactive health checks and performance tuning as well as create and implement a disaster recovery plan. We also create queries to analyze existing indexes as part of the database management process. In addition, we monitor the running of jobs as well as the data and log space allocations and we can do much, much more.
You can count on us to maintain an inventory of information accumulated from areas throughout your company. We will also work closely with you to ensure you get the exact system you need and do not waste money purchasing incorrect versions. The bottom line is we will maximize the speed and efficiency of your database!