Take the Pressure Off Your IT Infrastructure
Gain Better Business Value…With Enterprise Integration’s Office 365 Migration Service
- Have you been considering an upgrade to Office 365, but you’ve been hesitant to change the software paradigm that’s been serving you well for so long?
- Have you been shopping around for the most effective upgrade partner, but you’re hesitant to pull the trigger because you’ve heard a few horror stories of upgrades gone awry with staff confusion and even lost data?
- Are you ready to migrate to Office 365, but you’re concerned about losing productivity as your employees get acclimated to the new normal?
Office 365 Migration Done Right
- Work with a top-flight team that has performed over 100 successful migrations
- Seamlessly upgrade email from Exchange, Lotus, Google and more
- Secure your messaging with optional encryption
- Control user access to maximize operational efficiencies
- Reduce the need for in-house IT infrastructure
- Transfer data storage and file management to the cloud
- Utilize cutting-edge collaboration features to make sure your personnel is on the same page at all times
- Keep documents current across your organization
- Maintain tight security through optional advanced threat analytics, data loss prevention and mobile device management
- Receive post-upgrade support
- Continue your day-to-day operations with minimal interruption
Are You Ready to Take the Pressure Off Your IT Infrastructure with an Office 365 Migration?
When Migrating with EI Can Be So Easy
If you’ve Been Mulling Your Eventual Upgrade to the Cloud-Based MS Office 365 for a while now, You’re Not Alone
Why Migrate to Office 365?
The location-neutral and work-from-home paradigms are here to stay. With Office 365 you can offer your employees unparalleled flexibility in where they get the job done.
With email encryption, advanced threat assessment and the ability to manage access from mobile devices, you can secure your installation to whatever level you like and protect your company and your staff against outside threats.
Collaboration is key, and with Office 365, it’s a no-brainer. You’ll find a plethora of integrated features that let colleagues across the office or around the world work together like never before!
Mix-and-Match Monthly Plans:
No longer will you be laying out thousands of dollars every couple years to upgrade your organization to the latest, most powerful and most secure Office product; now you’ll pay a small amount per month, and you can tailor the plan of each user to most closely match their requirements.
Get It While It’s Hot:
Rather than waiting until you decide to pull the upgrade trigger to get the hottest new productivity features, your organization will benefit from them immediately upon release – and since upgrading is a snap, Microsoft now issues more frequent releases to keep output strong and security tight.
Office 365 Migration FAQ
Meet Your Migration Team
At Enterprise Integration, we’ve been busily helping firms like yours retire their legacy file management and email systems and join the cloud for superior efficiency and enhanced productivity since 2013. To date, we’ve performed well over a hundred smooth, successful migrations that enabled employees to work without interruption and find all their data exactly where they expected it to be when Office 365 went live.
We realize there’s nothing worse than coming to work only to find that the system you’ve been familiar with for years doesn’t work the way it used to. Our rock-solid support team is here to help make sure your staff gets off on the right foot with your brand-new Office 365 installation.
Team members who aren’t interested in changing their routine will still be able to access their desktop apps the way they always have, while those curious to leverage the latest and greatest Office features will find a bevy of ways to boost their productivity.