New compliance and reputational risks appear every day, and you simply can’t mitigate a risk if you don’t know it’s there.
- How can you stay informed of this ever-evolving landscape and avoid damaging noncompliance penalties?
- What kinds of compliance failures would result in significant brand risk or reputational damage?
- Do you understand the full scope of compliance risks creeping around in each part of your organization?
Your full risk exposure identified, prioritized and understood.
- Provide your organization with insight on the probability of a risk event
- Help you grasp the potential seriousness and impact of a risk event
- Help you understand the full scope of your risk exposure
- Evaluate your organization’s inherent risk to help optimize your strategy
- Identify and organize your key compliance risk drivers
- Help you measure potential negative business impact of noncompliance
- Help map your risks to the applicable risk owners to maximize effectiveness of risk mitigation activities
- Align your risk compliance processes with your business objectives
- Help your organization prioritize risks for active management to minimize negative effect
- Ensure you stay informed of emerging compliance issues
- Help you avoid unnecessary penalties
- Present detailed findings for a clear and comprehensive picture of your compliance risk control environment
- Aid in the reduction of your residual risk to an acceptable level
Ensure a consistent approach to potential compliance and risk events.
Don’t Just Take It from Us,
Here’s what satisfied clients are saying about us…
Enterprise Integration has been an integral part of our technical infrastructure. From designing our Microsoft system platform in 2004 to transitioning our servers to a virtual environment in 2012, EI has been there every step of the way. We value our partnership with EI and continue to be impressed by their level of service and expertise.
Annmarie NemethChief Financial Officer, MJW Consolidated, Inc.
Without a lot of direction from CSX, EI drives efficiency into our operations. EI keeps improving and looking for better ways, tools and products to help us. Working with EI has totally changed the way we support end users.
IT LeadershipCSX Technology
Enterprise Integration is engaged with Rayonier to perform vulnerability assessments of our IT environment. Throughout our multi-year relationship, EI has delivered exceptional value by generating reports with executive level summaries to help us understand the overall risk profile along with specifically detailed, actionable instructions for our technical team to remediate any discovered vulnerabilities. EI also provides subject matter expertise as needed to help with remediation.
Eric FakeDirector Enterprise Infrastructure, Rayonier
The increased complexity of the risk environment and the intensifying penalties for noncompliance have made it critical for organizations to perform detailed assessments of their compliance risk exposure.
As the regulatory landscape evolves, most organizations also face an increased chance for events negatively impacting their bottom line. Leveraging professional expertise for evaluating and prioritizing risk provides organizations with the ability to develop effective mitigation strategies and reduce the possibility of major noncompliance events from ever occurring.
Why You Need Compliance Risk Assessment
If compliance risk procedures are developed without consultation of your organization’s risk owners, the process will lack credibility when it comes time for implementation. EI will communicate with your subject matter experts, who genuinely understand your risk exposure and will help ensure all key areas are identified and assessed.
With a comprehensive Compliance Risk Assessment from EI, we’ll help make it easier for you to understand your risk mitigation activities, remediation work, and emerging risk exposures by identifying the key personnel responsible for managing each type of risk.
EI’s assessment will prioritize your risks and provide you with insight on how those risks should be softened or remediated. This detail can be used as a starting point for re-allocation of resources, operational planning, testing and monitoring.
Upon completion of the assessment and once you’ve allocated the appropriate resources to take care of your compliance risks, the severity of those risks will change. Additionally, as your business grows and compliance regulations evolve, your areas of risk will broaden…all of which will drive necessary changes to the assessment itself. EI will be ready to scale your assessment to meet these changes as they occur.
Through EI’s assessment, we’ll lay out your organization’s compliance risk landscape and provide you with an understanding of the areas of compliance risk to which you may be exposed, building the foundation for development of your methodology and strategy.
Assess Your Exposure. Compliance Risk Assessment FAQs
Manage and Mitigate
While eliminating all of an organization’s risk exposure is truly impossible, a well-developed risk framework and methodology can help organizations prioritize which risks it wants to more actively manage. Once defined, this framework and methodology can also identify which existing activities are able to reduce risk, and which are not. Effective mitigation activities can help lessen the potential severity of an event, or even reduce the possibility that it would ever occur.
With a Compliance Risk Assessment from Enterprise Integration, you’ll get actionable insight into your current exposure, along with remediation recommendations and up-to-the-minute knowledge of emerging risks to help you mitigate the possibility of noncompliance.